Friday, July 19, 2019

Week four

This is the last full week of radiation but I have one more on Monday because of the July 4th holiday. Hard to believe that one more radiation (about 50 seconds) will make that much difference but I do what they tell me. I am "feeling the burn" now. Saw the doctor yesterday and he said it looks good but it does hurt now. He said to take tylenol so I am. Monday I ring the bell again. Just tired of it all...

Eyebrows are growing but are half brown and half gray, looks kind of odd. Hair is growing slowly and is still gray. Still have neuropathy in toes and fingers but, knock on wood, seems to be getting a little better.  I keep thinking I'd love to be me again but I don't think I ever will be the same. I'll have to see how I turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment