Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Chemo
Chemo went well or I'm just getting used to it. Jerry pointed out that I now have single digit (9) chemos left, which is a good thing. I wrote to the Paxman folks cause obviously the device is not saving my hair. I wanted to know if there was a "chance" that it would make it grow back faster or was I wasting my time. They wrote back quickly and explained scientifically that there was a possibility my hair would grow back quicker so I've decided to keep using it. Even, that didn't seem so bad this time. I felt better yesterday than after the last chemo but I feel a little queasy today so far. Thursday, Friday, Saturday seem to be the "downhill" days so we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there kiddo, we're praying every day for you and yours. You'll be on the greens before you know it. If you need anything please let us know.
ReplyDelete