Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Doctor visit

Now potassium is low - new prescription. Look at the size of this pill. I'm going to have to cut it in half to take it.

I might have to get my port taken out before radiation, he seemed to feel it was in the wrong spot. I'll see the radiation oncologist in two weeks. I might be able to start radiation around 6/13, and I MIGHT be able to double up - two a day - so I could finish sooner but that will be up to the radiation oncologist.

I asked about it coming back and he said only about a 10% chance for the next 10 years. I have to see him every 3 months for a while.

My nephropathy (tingling in fingers and toes) is a little worse but he seems to think I'll be able to finish the chemo.  That's about it, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jo Jo looks like your getting a little closer to the end of this major journey. 💖🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete