Tuesday, May 28, 2019

LAST chemo ever!

It's done! The physician assistant looked at my rash and said it's something I touched...not from chemo. But I did have to wait until she said that before I could get chemo so it was a little nerve racking. She said just use a hydrocortison cream or eurisin or even aloe and it should go away in a couple days. She doesn't know when the neuropathy would go away but I really want my fingers back! I want to change my earrings! Strange thing to complain about eh?

When you finish chemo, you ring a bell (pic below) and get a certificate. They are all very nice but I am so glad I'll never see them again!

 

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR YOU! Such a great day to celebrate!!! Thinking of you and sending BIG hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So you..happy for. THIS is done!! The neuropathy will hopefully go away now that you're done with chemo!

    ReplyDelete