Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Radiation Oncologist

Well I do have to get the port out before radiation can begin. So I'll have to do that between 6/5 and 6/17. I go 6/17 to get a CT scan for measurements and my tattoos. You get tiny tattoos for them to find the spots for radiation. Then it will probably begin 6/24 which is later than I had hoped. The good news is I'm a candidate for accelerated radiation so it will be 4 weeks instead of 6. Because the radiation is only in two spots they feel I won't have very many issues. If I do have skin issues or fatigue it will probably occur in the 3rd week and I'll be done in 4 so should be fine.

Then we went to the driving range....I hit every club 100 yards. I'm so weak! Have to buy some Wheaties!

2 comments:

  1. You’re almost done Jo Jo! Hang in there. 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news all around! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter! So glad you got to swing some clubs xoxo

    ReplyDelete