Monday, May 27, 2019

Monday

The diarrhea stopped yesterday late afternoon. The rash on my hand is still there and I have red spots on my arms and legs. I don't know what this means but last chemo is happening tomorrow even if I turn all red and blow up like a balloon. I'm not saying anything til after my blood is tested. If it's ok and they can do the chemo, then I'll tell them. This might just be a reaction to the build up of chemo, which is an indication that the last one will be a doozy and I will need the 3 weeks before radiation. But whatever, it's almost done.  Compazine is keeping the stomach pain down. Other than that I'm good.

4 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts and positive vibes your way, Mary Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jo Jo today is your last chemo treatment! What a journey you have been on and this part is coming to an end! You have done great in my eyes! I’m so proud of you! Did you ever know that you’re my Hero! 🎢🎢🎢🎢 πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a hero...kind of a complainer in my eyes but I appreciate all of you sticking with me through this.

      Delete