Thursday, June 6, 2019
Thursday
No pity party today. Had a great dinner with my friends Tuesday, got home Wednesday, kind of won Wednesday but still came home with less money than I brought. But that's ok, haven't been to the casino in so long! Went to the dermatologist today about my rash, he says it's the taxol (the chemo) that caused it and no more chemo...I said no kidding! He said if I had more I'd end up in the ICU, but I don't know if he knows what he's talking about. But he wrote a prescription for some cream so hopefully it will go away. At least it doesn't itch. Then I went to the Cancer Center to give blood which is almost normal so that's a good sign. Still have the numbness in fingers and toes but it's only been a week since the last chemo so I'll be patient. I have to just keep drinking to wash it out of my system. See my oncologist on 6/12 so unless I have any good news to report, I'll write again then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment