Monday, June 24, 2019
Radiation
First day of radiation...had a guy in the waiting room who kept telling me not to be nervous, who made me nervous. Had already talked to Rose, knew what to expect but that guy wouldn't shut up. Thank goodness he'll only be there 3 more days. He'll be done with his radiation on Thursday. When I went in, Jerry said his wife didn't stop either. Oh well, people want to share their experiences. Radiation went fine, it was a lot of positioning and checking the angles. I thought that I would see a beam or light or something but didn't see anything but the machines moving around. I heard buzzing about three times and that was the actual radiation and that might have totaled a minute or minute and a half. I thought I felt a slight heat in my breast right at the end but not sure so I'll see what happens tomorrow. On my way home by 9:15.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment